- Fine-tune the fit of the muslin
- Adapt their sleeve pattern (or use one of Susan’s) to allow for better placket placement
- Learn special haute couture construction techniques that are specific to these jackets
- Learn to apply the trims, buttons and pockets that are essential components of these jackets
- Examine a number of Susan Khalje’s jackets
- And most importantly, construct your jacket under Susan Khalje’s close supervision.
The cost of the 2019 Classic French Jacket Class is $1,900. An initial deposit of $400 is required and the final balance is due 30 days before the start of the class. In addition to classroom instruction, we will begin with a day of shopping in New York City (round trip transportation is included).
In the event that you must cancel, a full refund, less a $100 processing fee, will be returned to you provided we receive your refund request in writing 30 days before the beginning of the class for which you have registered. Note: In most cases, you may transfer to another session at no additional cost, provided space is available. In the event that Susan Khalje must cancel, a full refund will be sent to you.
For additional information, or if you have any questions, please email Susan Khalje Couture.