- Fine-tune the fit of the muslin
- Adapt their sleeve pattern (or use one of Susan’s) to allow for better placket placement
- Learn special haute couture construction techniques that are specific to these jackets
- Learn to apply the trims, buttons and pockets that are essential components of these jackets
- Examine a number of Susan Khalje’s jackets
- And most importantly, construct your jacket under Susan Khalje’s close supervision.
To sign up for a class, click on its date...
- October 7 - 13, 2019 Baltimore, MD
- May 11-17 Baltimore, MD
- June 22-28 New Orleans, LA
- August 24-30 Los Angeles, CA
- September 13-19 Baltimore, MD
The cost of the 2020 Classic French Jacket Class is $1,950. An initial deposit of $450 is required and the final balance is due 30 days before the start of the class. In addition to classroom instruction, the Baltimore classes begin with a day of shopping in New York City (round trip transportation is included). Other classes may have shopping depending on location.
In the event that you must cancel, a full refund, less a $100 processing fee, will be returned to you provided we receive your refund request in writing 30 days before the beginning of the class for which you have registered. Note: In most cases, you may transfer to another session at no additional cost, provided space is available. In the event that Susan Khalje must cancel, a full refund will be sent to you.
For additional information, or if you have any questions, please email Susan Khalje Couture.